I haven’t written a proper blog post in a long time.
So I figured, after a long day at The Restaurant Show stuffing my face with freebie samples, when I promised myself I would start “healthy eating,” that maybe I should have just a teeny weeny rant about myself.
Time is of the essence. That is what they say and that is definitely what I live by. It seems that trying to take on an internship, a paid job, a blog, a fitness regime and attempting to have a social life is all too much to fit into a 24 hour day, or even a 7 day week for that matter.
If I don’t gym I feel fat.
If I don’t work I feel poor.
If I don’t speak to my friends I feel like a social recluse.
There’s just no winning.
This is what I propose to my stupidly busy self:
- Gym at least 3 times a week
- Eat well (that means 1 indulgent Siam Eatery meal per week)
- Drink Green Tea and plenty of it (it’s surprising how good it makes me feel)
- Take on less hours at work (if I get sacked, I get sacked. I’m only a waitress, not the Hulk)
- Spend at least one evening a week, relaxing
- Plan at least one social activity per week so as to feel like the social butterfly I was born to be!
I’ll see if I can keep it up starting 7th October 2013 – 1st January 2014.
Time is of the essence, yes. But experiencing the time that you have, is also of essence. Is that the time? Better get going!