Seven series of this fantastic sitcom has taught me lots about the trials and tribulations of life. Things I will keep with me, always. This list is incomplete and could go on for hundreds more. Feel free to comment with “What Friends Taught You” – I hope this makes everybody remember just how god damn good Friends was and just how much it has unknowingly impacted your life!
Friends taught me:
1. That there is hope for us all
2. Never, under any circumstances, take somebody’s food – especially mine
3. But that rule only applies one way…
4. What a paleontologist actually does for a living
5. Wait for the right person, always
6. How not to do advertising
7. How to do Rock, Paper, Scissors the right way!
8. How to be comfortable with my witty self, it worked for Chandler!
9. You know you’re too close to your sibling when…
10. Never be a noisy roommate
11. How to pronounce and use the term, OMG
12. That love is never as simple as we think it might be
13. This will never suit anybody, ever.
14. There is nothing wrong with being competitive
16. One of the greatest songs of all time
17. Babies love it when you’re ghetto
18. A man should never get down on one knee unless he has the intention to propose
19. You cannot keep anything from friends
20. Never grow up, it’s no fun
21. Be who you want to be, always
22. If it’s meant to be, it will be – even if it takes forever
23. Au natural is always a winner
24. And tight pants are never worth it
25. Phalange made it into my vocabulary
26. Cats and Dogs are boring pets in hindsight
27. You can never interfere with a man and his Hugsy
28. Finally, your friends are your family
Never let them slip away 🙂